Friday, July 28, 2017

the "other crap" that comes with Martha

Sweat.  Good pink elephant tails!!  I. sweat. so. much!  I mean, I just look outside and drip...drip...drip,  it's not the ceiling leaking, it's not raining inside, it's my hair ends, my eyebrows, my pores,,,,I mean what the heck?!  At times, after I chase the grumpy people at Kroger to give them a smile, I could of been the crazy lady in aisle 10 that has completely emerged herself in the frozen pizza section of the freezer.  Now, I will tell you the pizza I wanted is waaaaaay in the back but really you have caught me taking a quick nap to cool off....  Could it be menopause? sure, I did have the most amazing hysterectomy awhile back.  Could it be all the weight I have gain seeping through my pores? I wish, only if it made me skinny again. Nah, it's her, my nemesis, the one I strongly strongly hate.  Martha. She's a jerk.


You will read a lot about my weight gain.  You will get tired of it. but I don't really care.  It's my struggle and I vent about it.  Its frustrating because, yes, the medicine and Martha contribute the problem but so does my eating habits...I eat 75% crap I'm addicted to easy food.... and wala you have gained 30 lbs in a year. I have always been a skinny girl, ALWAYS. People thought I was anorexic ALL THE TIME. My friends would say she eats all. the. time... It was annoying. I was in a car accident that landed me in the hospital for two weeks, I couldn't eat, I would always throw up, the nurses thought I had anorexia and kept telling my parents that.  Thank God my parents never told me that till later bc I may have been stabby about it. When they found out it was my pancreas they changed their routine.   I couldn't really say anything bc I would get all the people that weren't skinny telling me they wished they had my problem.  Funny story.  My High School gym teacher, every year, when we would do the state physical testing and I had to measure my fat, I would have none to register. She told me Heather, one day you won't be this lucky, Your metabolism will slow down, Her name was Mrs. Jones....name sound familiar? Ya, I married her brother in law!!  So she gets to see she was right !! She s cool, she gets it. I love her.

1 comment: